Showcase your Say Something Week! Apply for the 2021 Awards!
Who is eligible to apply?
All schools and youth organizations participating in Say Something Week are eligible to apply for Say Something Awards.
How Do I Apply?
- Submit a 2 – 3 minute video or slideshow showcasing your school’s successful Say Something week activities.
- Please read the Say Something Awards Criteria. You will find detailed information about submission evaluation as well as the Terms & Conditions.
- See the 2020 Say Something Week Winners for inspiration.
- Ready to submit your entry? Apply now!
When Are Applications Due?
Please submit your application by the deadline, April 16, 2021.
What Awards Do The Winners Receive?
- Six schools or youth organizations will win a $300 prize and recognition on Sandy Hook Promise’s website and social channels.
- All winners will have their award-winning video or slide show screened at the National SAVE Youth Summit on April 17, 2021.
When Will You Announce the Winners?
- All applications will be reviewed by the Sandy Hook Promise’s Say Something Award Committee. The winners will be announced on April 30, 2021.
Ask Us Anything!
Please send all questions related to the Say Something Award and application process to: [email protected]okpromise.org. Submit Your Say Something Awards Application using the form below.