Join Americans across the country in participating in a moment of silence on Facebook to mark five years since the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary and raise funds to protect more children from gun violence.
Taking part is easy:
- In the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android device, click the "Live" button at the top of your News Feed.
- Click the (…) button in the bottom right corner to add a donate button for @SandyHookPromise.
- Add a message to your post like this to encourage your friends and family to also take part:
I'm sharing a live moment of silence to honor victims of gun violence and raise money to prevent future shootings. To share your own, just go live and click the (…) button in the bottom right corner to add a donate button for @SandyHookPromise
- Click the "Go Live" button.
- If you'd like, feel free to tell your audience (in the video) why you've chosen to participate before you begin your silent moment.