Say Something Awards
Say Something Call to Action Week: March 2-6, 2020
Applying is simple. Submit a 2-3 minute video or slideshow highlighting your school’s successful Say Something Week activities and festivities.
One of our amazing 2019 Say Something Week winners – Aurora High School, Ohio!
All schools and youth organizations participating in Say Something Week are eligible to apply for Say Something Awards. The Say Something Week 2020 Planning Guide contains tips and best practices that will help you plan and launch activities to highlight in your video or slideshow.
Highlights and Important Info
- Six schools or youth organizations will win a $250 prize, plaque, and recognition on Sandy Hook Promise’s website and social channels.
- One district will receive a $1,000 grand prize, plaque, and recognition on Sandy Hook Promise’s website and social channels.
- The completed application must be submitted between March 9 and March 27, 2020. No applications will be accepted past 11:59 p.m. EST on March 27, 2020.
- All applications will be reviewed by the Sandy Hook Promise's Say Something Award Committee. The winners will be announced in April of 2020.
- Before submitting an application, please read the Say Something 2020 Awards rubric for detailed information.
How to Apply
Simply complete the form and share your original video or slideshow!