Welcome to the public website of Sandy Hook Promise, a nonprofit organization created and led by several family members whose loved ones were killed on December 14, 2012, in the tragic shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, CT. Sandy Hook Promise’s mission is to educate and empower youth and adults to prevent violence in schools, homes, and communities.
Sandy Hook Promise (also referred to throughout this document as “Sandy Hook Promise”, “we”, “our”, “us”) is comprised of two nonprofit corporations: Sandy Hook Promise Foundation and Sandy Hook Promise Action Fund. Two organizations allow us to fulfill our overall mission of protecting more children from gun violence, which includes researching and implementing evidence-based gun violence prevention programs in schools and youth organizations across the country; advocating for gun safety reform; and influencing legislators and engaging constituents in the legislative process to help build a safer future for all children.
The Sandy Hook Promise Platform includes, for example, your access to and use of:
Our websites at:
Our Say Something Anonymous Reporting System (the “Say Something Anonymous Reporting System”), which includes:
The Donate and Online Store pages of our Sites.
By downloading the App, accessing the Sites, calling 844-5SAYNOW, and/or otherwise accessing the Platform, you indicate that you understand and agree to be bound by these Terms. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL THE PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS, YOUR OPTION IS NOT TO ACCESS OR USE THE Sandy Hook Promise PLATFORM.
1. Our Platform’s Intended Purpose. Sandy Hook Promise’s nonprofit mission includes initiatives such as:
teaching students how to recognize and safely respond to warning signs, signals, and threats, especially in social media, from individuals who may want to hurt themselves or others and to “Say Something” to a trusted adult or use the Say Something Anonymous Reporting System to get them help;
teaching students empathy and empower them to end isolation and violence through our “Start With Hello” and “Know the Signs” programs;
empowering youth-led school clubs through the “SAVE (Students Against Violence Everywhere) Promise Clubs” to increase school safety and prevent violence;
training educators, primary caregivers, leaders of community organizations to support and implement Sandy Hook Promise programs; and
empowering advocacy for policies that protect children and schools from gun violence.
The Platform provides a convenient way for individuals (whom we refer to in these Terms as “Users”, “you”, “your”, or “yourself”) to learn about and engage with Sandy Hook Promise’s programs and initiatives, in particular by providing access to our content, features, functionality, tools, solutions, products, and services (together referred to in these Terms as “Platform Content”). To be clear, Platform Content includes all information we incorporate into the Sandy Hook Promise Platform, including for example, data, text, messages, software, sound, music, displays, video, photographs, graphics, artwork, images, tags, as well as the design, selection, and arrangement thereof. Platform Content includes without limitation content licensed to us by third parties.
2. Eligibility. All Users of the Sandy Hook Promise Platform must be 13 years of age or older. If you do not so qualify, do not attempt to use this Platform. Your User account, if applicable, and any User-Generated Content (as defined below), may be deleted without warning if we believe that you are under 13 years of age. WITH RESPECT TO STUDENT USERS, THE SAY SOMETHING Anonymous Reporting System IS DESIGNED STRICTLY FOR USERS IN GRADE 6 OR HIGHER.
4. Limited License. Subject to these Terms, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, freely revocable license to use the Platform and Platform Content for your personal, non-commercial use only and as permitted by these Terms and our documentation. Sandy Hook Promise and its licensors and Partners reserve all rights in the Platform and Platform Content not expressly granted in this Terms. Sandy Hook Promise and its licensors and Partners may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason. Except as expressly authorized in this “Limited License” Section, you agree not to display, distribute, license, perform, publish, reproduce, duplicate, copy, create derivative works from, modify, sell, resell, exploit, transfer or upload for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Platform or Platform Content other than the content that you legally submit to us.
5. SMS Text Messaging
a. By submitting your telephone number to sign up for marketing and informational text messages you are expressly consenting (opt-in) to receive such communications. While Sandy Hook Promise charges no fee for you to receive our texts, your wireless service carrier’s standard charges, data rates and other fees may apply. In addition, downloading, installing, or using certain mobile services may be prohibited or restricted by your carrier, and not all mobile services may work with all carriers or devices. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for such charges and such actions on your mobile device.
b. Data obtained from you in connection with the SMS service may include your mobile phone number, your carrier’s name and the date, time and content of your messages. We may use this information to contact you and provide the services you request from us. Alerts sent via SMS may not be delivered if the mobile phone is not in range of a transmission site, or if sufficient network capacity is not available at a particular time. Even within a coverage area, factors beyond the control of the wireless operator may interfere with message delivery, including the wireless operator’s customer’s equipment, terrain, proximity to buildings, foliage, and weather. Wireless operators do not guarantee message delivery and will not be held liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
c. We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS message as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator.
d. By subscribing to Sandy Hook Promise alerts, the user consents to receive automated text messages from Sandy Hook Promise about our policies and programs to end school shootings and other forms of violence, as well as other forms of information about how you can help and get involved.
e. If you have any questions, text HELP to 79775 or contact us here: https://www.sandyhookpromise.org/contact-us/.
f. To stop receiving messages (opt-out), text STOP to 79775. Your opt-out will become effective after we have had a reasonable time to process your opt-out request.
6. Say Something Anonymous Reporting System App Password and School Affiliation. To operate the App, the User agrees to create a password and select his or her affiliated school. Sandy Hook Promise strongly encourages Users to set “difficult” passwords (use a combination of numbers, symbols, and upper- and lower-case letters). Password and school affiliation can be changed within the setup section of the App. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You agree to notify Sandy Hook Promise immediately by email at [email protected] of any unauthorized use of your account. Sandy Hook Promise, your affiliated school/school district, and our Partners will not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
7. Say Something Anonymous Reporting System Tip Submission and Related Policies. Say Something Anonymous Reporting System tip submission is done through use of the Platform. You can write and speak (Phone Service only) the tip and/or submit photographs, videos, audio files, or other content or information. You acknowledge and agree that tips may be disclosed to law enforcement, your selected affiliated school, and other third parties as we deem appropriate in our sole discretion to protect your personal safety or the safety of others or to prevent any unlawful, harmful, inappropriate, or dangerous activity. By submitting a tip, you acknowledge and agree that Sandy Hook Promise, its Partners and your selected affiliated school, are authorized but not obligated to take any steps they deem appropriate in their sole discretion to follow up on such tips. SANDY HOOK PROMISE, ITS PARTNERS AND YOUR SELECTED AFFILIATED SCHOOL ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AND SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE, WITH RESPECT TO ANY TIP YOU CHOOSE TO SUBMIT USING THE APP, SITE OR PHONE, OR WITH RESPECT TO ANY ACTION OR INACTION UNDERTAKEN OR NOT UNDERTAKEN IN RESPONSE TO YOUR TIP. You are solely responsible for any submitted tip you report through the Platform, including any submitted tip that is viewed as being obscene, offensive, inappropriate, defamatory, untruthful, illicit, harassing, threatening, stalking, discriminatory, abusive, or profane. Sandy Hook Promise and its Partners reserve the right to reject and/or remove any submitted tip.
8. Your Information; Privacy; License for Us to Use Your Information.
“Your Information” is any information or material that you provide, publish, or post to or through the Platform (including just for example in-application feedback; tips; teaching or presentation content; survey responses; program activity photographs, videos, and award or recognition information; User account or profile information that you provide) or send to other Users (including just for example via Platform features for communication, teaching, presenting, training, and so forth; any email feature; or through any Sandy Hook Promise-related social media posting). You consent to us using Your Information to, among other things, provide materials and services through the Platform, operate and maintain the Platform, and create a User account that will allow you to use the Platform.
You agree to provide and maintain lawful, accurate, current, and complete information and that we and other members of the public may rely on Your Information as lawful, accurate, current, and complete.
9. Donations and Purchases on Online Store. The Platform enables Users to make online donations to support our work. As stated above, Sandy Hook Promise is composed of two nonprofit corporations. The first is Sandy Hook Promise Foundation, a section 501(C)(3) organization. Contributions to the Foundation are tax deductible. The second nonprofit is Sandy Hook Promise Action Fund, a section 501(C)(4) advocacy organization. Contributions to the Action Fund are not tax deductible.
The Platform also offers an Online Store for Users to purchase products whose proceeds go directly toward supporting Sandy Hook Promise’s mission and work. Sandy Hook Promise’s Online Store shipping and returns policies and other terms and conditions are posted on those pages of the Platform and are incorporated into these Terms just as if they were set out in full here.
With respect to processing payments for donations or purchases, we engage trusted third-party payment processors. We do not collect payment card or account information directly from Users. For information on the privacy policies and terms and conditions of such third-party service providers, please visit the websites of those providers. For more information on our third-party service providers, please reach out to us at [email protected].
10. Your Obligations; Prohibited Uses. You may use the Sandy Hook Promise Platform only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You acknowledge and agree that the following additional policies and rules apply:
a. Always call 911 immediately in the event of an emergency. The Say Something Anonymous Reporting System is not a substitute for reporting incidents of concern to law enforcement or to medical and emergency personnel.
b. You and your submitted tip are subject to applicable laws, regulations, and your affiliated school’s policies.
c. You agree not to engage in illegal, inappropriate, or other prohibited activities in connection with the Platform, including without limitation: (i) copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Platform or Platform Content in any form; (ii) using any automated system, such as robots to access and submit a tip that results in multiple submissions; (iii) attempting to interfere with, compromise our system integrity or security or to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Platform; (iv) taking any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (v) uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Platform; (vi) using the Platform or Platform Content for any commercial advertising or solicitation purposes; (vii) impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, or conducting fraud, or infringing any person’s intellectual property rights, copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights; and (viii) violating any federal, state, local, or international law or regulation, including without limitation any such law or regulation relating to data privacy, personal data protection, and cyber security..
d. Sandy Hook Promise and/or its Partners reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Sandy Hook Promise’s and/or its Partners’ sole discretion, violates these Terms, including without limitation, removing the offending content from the Platform, suspending or terminating the account of such violators and reporting you to the law enforcement authorities.
11. Our Proprietary Rights. Except for Your Information, the Platform and Platform Content, and all intellectual property rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Sandy Hook Promise, and where applicable, its licensors and Partners. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing herein shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such intellectual property rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from the Platform or Platform Content. Use of the Platform or Platform Content for any purpose not expressly permitted by these Terms is strictly prohibited. You agree not to copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, or otherwise transfer any right in the technology and software underlying the Platform.
“Say Something”, “Say Something Anonymous Reporting System”, “Say Something Anonymous Reporting System”, “Sandy Hook Promise”, and “Sandy Hook Promise Foundation” names, logos, and other trademarks are the sole and exclusive property of Sandy Hook Promise. Our Partners’ names, logos, and other trademarks are the sole and exclusive property of those Partners. Nothing in these Terms or in the Platform or Platform Content should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of foregoing trademarks or other trademarks displayed through the Platform or Platform Content without Sandy Hook Promise’s and/or our Partners’ prior written permission in each instance. As between you and Sandy Hook Promise and/or our Partner, all goodwill generated from the use of such trademarks will inure to Sandy Hook Promise’s and/or our Partners’ exclusive benefit.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, and other information about the Platform or Platform Content (“Feedback”) you provide to Sandy Hook Promise or our Partners is non-confidential, and Sandy Hook Promise will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of this Feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment, attribution, or compensation to you.
Questions regarding the use or modifications of the Sandy Hook Promise branded elements and proprietary rights shall be directed to Sandy Hook Promise, at [email protected]. Sandy Hook Promise reserves the right to terminate rights to use its branded identities at any time and without notice.
12. App Store Providers Terms. Apple Inc., Google, Inc., or Microsoft Corporation will be a third-party beneficiary to these Terms if you access them for applications such as the App, which are developed for Apple iOS-, Android-, or Microsoft Windows-powered mobile devices, respectively. These third-party beneficiaries are not parties to these Terms and are not responsible for the provision or support of the App in any manner. Your access to the App is subject to terms set forth in the applicable third-party beneficiary’s terms of service. The following additional terms apply to your use of the App obtained through the Apple Store:
a. You will only use the App in connection with a device that you own or control;
b. You acknowledge and agree that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App;
c. You acknowledge and agree that Sandy Hook Promise, and not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims you or any third party may have in relation to the application;
d. You acknowledge and agree that, in the event of any third-party claim that the App or your possession and use of the App infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, Sandy Hook Promise, and not Apple, will be responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such infringement claim; and
e. Both you and Sandy Hook Promise acknowledge and agree that, in your use of the App, you will comply with any applicable third-party terms of agreement which may affect or be affected by such use.
13. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Sandy Hook Promise, its Partners, and Sandy Hook Promise’s and its Partners’ affiliates, officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, representatives and licensors from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (a) your use of and access to the Platform or Platform Content, including any data or content transmitted or received by you; (b) your violation of any term of these Terms; (c) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy, personal data privacy rights, or intellectual property rights; (d) your violation of any applicable law, rule, regulation or affiliated school policy; (e) any claim for damages that arise as a result of any of your submitted tips; or (f) any other party’s access and use of the Platform while using your password, case number or other appropriate security code. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim and to reimburse us for the reasonable costs and expenses thereof. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.” If you are a resident of another jurisdiction, you waive any comparable statute or doctrine.
14. No Warranty. YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ANY INFORMATION OR DATA WITHIN THE PLATFORM MAY NOT BE ACCURATE. THE PLATFORM IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND WE AND OUR PARTNERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SANDY HOOK PROMISE AND OUR PARTNERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE PLATFORM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR FREE FROM DEFECTS OR ERRORS, OR THAT THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE PLATFORM WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. ANY RELIANCE YOU PLACE ON SUCH INFORMATION IS THEREFORE STRICTLY AT YOUR OWN RISK. BY DOWNLOADING THE APP AND/OR ACCESSING THE SITE OR PHONE YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE TO HOLD SANDY HOOK PROMISE AND ITS PARTNERS HARMLESS FROM ANY LOSS, HARM, INJURY, OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE. THE PLATFORM IS PROVIDED FOR CONVENIENCE ONLY, AND SANDY HOOK PROMISE AND ITS PARTNERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT ANY ACTION WILL BE TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO ANY TIPS SUBMITTED OR THAT ANY ACTIONS UNDERTAKEN WILL BE ABLE TO ADDRESS THE SITUATION REPORTED OR PREVENT ANY HARM.
15. Limitation of Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SANDY HOOK PROMISE, ITS PARTNERS OR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE PLATFORM OR PLATFORM CONTENT OR FROM ANY ACTIONS OR INACTIONS WITH RESPECT TO INFORMATION REPORTED THEREON. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SANDY HOOK PROMISE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY RESULTING FROM HACKING, TAMPERING OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE PLATFORM OR PLATFORM CONTENT.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SANDY HOOK PROMISE ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT; (II) PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER CLAIMS OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR PLATFORM OR FROM ANY ACTIONS OR INACTIONS TAKEN BY OR ON BEHALF OF SANDY HOOK PROMISE, ITS PARTNERS OR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES WITH RESPECT TO INFORMATION REPORTED THEREON; (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR OR OUR PARTNERS’ SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE PLATFORM; (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR PLATFORM BY ANY THIRD PARTY; (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PLATFORM; AND/OR (VII) USER CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL SANDY HOOK PROMISE, ITS PARTNERS OR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR COSTS IN AN AMOUNT EXCEEDING $100.00.
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SECTION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF SANDY HOOK PROMISE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS AGREEMENT GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. THE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE APP, SITE OR PHONE OR WITH THESE TERMS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF OUR SERVICES.
16. Term and Termination.
The term of these Terms commences when you access, download, or install any Platform Content. The term will continue in effect until terminated by you or us as set forth in this “Term and Termination” Section. You may terminate these Terms by ceasing any and all access to the Platform and by deleting any and all Platform Content and all copies thereof from your device(s).We may terminate these Terms at any time without notice, with or without cause.
Termination will not limit any of our rights or remedies at law or in equity.
17. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. All matters relating to the Platform, Platform Content, and these Terms and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Connecticut without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Connecticut or any other jurisdiction).
Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms or the Platform or Platform Content shall be instituted exclusively in the U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut or the Superior Court of the State of Connecticut for the Judicial District of New Haven. We retain the right to bring any suit, action, or proceeding against you for breach of these Terms in your state or country of residence or any other relevant jurisdiction. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
18. Third-Party Beneficiary. Our Partners are third-party beneficiaries to these Terms and are entitled to the rights and benefits hereunder, including without limitation the limitation of liability and indemnification provisions, and may directly enforce the provisions hereof as if any one of the Partners were a party to this Agreement.
19. General. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Sandy Hook Promise and govern your use of the Platform, superseding any prior agreements between you and Sandy Hook Promise with respect the subject hereof. The failure of Sandy Hook Promise to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Platform or these Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. Sandy Hook Promise may assign or transfer these Terms, in whole or in part, without restriction. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Notices to you may be made via either email or regular mail. We may also provide notices to you of changes to these Terms or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices generally on or through the Platform.
20. Contact Us. For any questions about these Terms or your access to or use of the Sandy Hook Promise Platform, please contact us at the following address:
Sandy Hook Promise
PO Box 3489
Newtown, CT 06470
Or contact us by email at [email protected].